The Grid Reports from G2 are renowned in the industry for their meticulous analysis and valuable insights that assist businesses in making informed decisions about various solutions. This recognition as a High Performer further solidifies our commitment to delivering exceptional products and services to our clients.
G2 is one of the world’s most prestigious 3rd party review platforms, with over 80 million people visiting this platform monthly when looking for new solutions to purchase or add to their business portfolio.
“We are honoured to be recognised as a high performer in the Summer 2023 Grid Report,” said David Hájek, Co-founder and Head of Global Expansion at Daktela. “This achievement is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our team, as well as the trust and support of our valued customers.”
“We want to say a huge thank you to each and every one of our customers who gave us a review on G2,” said Steve McSherry, Country Manager of Daktela UK. “Everyone is really proud of the result especially as we were highly scored for ‘Ease of Business’ and ‘Quality of Support’.”
G2’s recognition of Daktela as a high performer reflects our company’s commitment to innovation, customer satisfaction, and the ongoing pursuit of excellence in the industry. You can view our latest reviews here
If you are a Daktela Customer and would like to support us further and write a review for the next report, we’d really appreciate it – please follow this link
More about G2
Previously known as G2 Crowd, G2 uses a specific methodology to analyse and rank companies in its Grid Reports. this process involves the following steps:
- Collecting Reviews: The primary source of data for G2’s Grid Reports is user reviews. These are collected from verified users who share their experiences with the software or service in question. They rate the product on a variety of factors, including ease of use, functionality, quality of support, and more.
- Star Ratings: Each review includes a star rating, typically out of five. This rating provides an at-a-glance understanding of user satisfaction.
- User Satisfaction Score: The star ratings are used to calculate the user satisfaction score, which is a critical element in the G2 ranking methodology. The user satisfaction score is based on an algorithm that considers a variety of review-related factors such as the number of reviews, how recent the reviews are, and the overall satisfaction of users.
- Market Presence Score: This score is calculated based on several factors, including the company’s size (employee count and revenue), its social impact (web and social presence), and the company’s growth (based on employee growth and digital presence growth).
- Grid® Scoring: The user satisfaction and market presence scores are plotted on a grid to determine the company’s placement.